THE REVENUE THROUGHPUT PODCAST
BE MY GUEST
Are you a B2B industry expert or business owner? Do you have a unique perspective on growth strategy, marketing, or sales—or another aspect of running a successful business?
The Revenue Throughput Podcast brings together the sharpest B2B minds and shares practical, actionable insights for its audience of real business owners. Join us on the show!
Book Your Interview
About THE SHOW
This is a show for B2B Owners who are hungry for growth, stuck on a plateau, or just want better ways to deal with the everyday challenges of revenue growth.
You’ll hear from industry experts and fellow “boots-on-the-ground” business owners who will share their practical and powerful strategies for B2B business success.Check Out the Show
About JOSE PALOMINO
Jose Palomino is the creator of the Revenue Throughput System™ and has helped over 100 B2B businesses unlock over $250M in new growth. He is the author of the foundational book Value Prop. Jose holds an MBA from Villanova University where he teaches MBA candidates Strategic Marketing Management and Entrepreneurial Marketing. He’s also shared international speaking platforms with the likes of noted business strategy experts like John Warrillow, Flint McLaughlin, Jonah Berger, and others.
About OUR AUDIENCE & REACH
Your interview will be sent to a global and engaged audience of over 5,000 business owners via email and our social platforms. We'll also publish at least five long-lasting backlinks to your nominated landing page.
Our audience is mostly B2B business owners who manufacture or distribute products or offer professional services to other businesses. We’ll set up at least 5 long-lasting backlinks from Social Media sites as well as our own websites, all with the goal of driving traffic to your nominated Landing Page. These backlinks will stay in place for many years.
About THE FORMAT
We would cover a little bit of your background during your introduction, so our listeners would know WHO you are and WHY you're on this podcast.
After the warm-up (the "hello"), I will ask you the following questions to get at the "best practice" we'd like to share with our listeners.
To get at the Best Practice:
- Who do you typically work with?
- What’re the biggest challenges your ideal client faces?
- What are the typical symptoms that they experience with that problem?
- What are the common mistakes they make when trying to solve that problem?
- What would be an example of a TRANSFORMATION that's possible after this challenge is properly diagnosed? (You can use a hypothetical or real example.)
- What’s the #1 tip you could give your ideal client to solve that problem?
BONUS Questions (to connect you with our audience)
- What is one Valuable Free Resource (VFR) that you can direct people to that will further help with that problem?
- What’s the one question that I should have asked you that would give great value to our audience?
BOOK A TIME
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY!
During this meeting, I will be interviewing you for my podcast.
- It's webcams on, so don't be having a bad hair day!
- Jose will welcome and introduce you using your short bio.
- Then the interview starts and we'll have a 20-minute conversation to explore the seven questions listed above. I’ll also ask you 2 BONUS QUESTIONS so that you can mention an asset or resource you want to make available to our listeners.
(Don't worry, we'll remind you of these questions ahead of time in a confirmation email.)
NOTE 1: Please make sure your microphone is high quality and you're in a quiet space for the interview.
NOTE 2: You need to be on a high-capacity internet connection which in most cases means cable, not wireless.