HAVE A BUSINESS PODCAST?
Are you a business podcast host looking for an engaging, experienced guest with a unique perspective on B2B business growth strategy? Then you need to have Jose Palomino, author, speaker, podcast host, and creator of the Revenue Throughput System, on your next episode.
About JOSE PALOMINO
Jose Palomino is the creator of the Revenue Throughput System™ and has helped over 100 B2B businesses unlock over $250M in new growth. He has decades of experience helping B2B business owners work through and overcome their strategic, marketing, and sales challenges.
Jose is also the author of the foundational book Value Prop and host of The Revenue Throughput Podcast. He holds an MBA from Villanova University where he teaches MBA candidates Strategic Marketing Management and Entrepreneurial Marketing. He’s also shared international speaking platforms with the likes of noted business strategy experts like John Warrillow, Flint McLaughlin, Jonah Berger, and others.
TOPICS JOSE CAN DISCUSS
Jose can add value to pretty much any discussion in the realm of B2B business strategy, sales, and marketing including:
Revenue Growth, Expanding Sales, Effective Marketing, Targeting, Differentiation, Leadership, Risk Management, Production, Fulfilment, Pricing
- How to Break Through Revenue Plateaus by Unlocking Your Revenue Throughput
- Why Companies with $2-20M in Revenue Need a Systematic Approach to Growth
- Why Hiring More Sales People Doesn't Turn Into More Sales
10 SAMPLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS YOU CAN ASK JOSE
You're free to take the interview in whatever direction you think your audience would most enjoy, but here are some sample questions to get the ball rolling:
- What is "revenue throughput" and why should owners care about it?
- What are the true drivers of revenue growth within any B2B business?
- Why aren't sales and marketing initiatives enough to sustain year-over-year revenue growth?
- When trying to grow their businesses, what is the #1 place many B2B business owners typically get stuck?
- What are the secret obstacles to growth that can keep B2B businesses stuck on a revenue plateau?
- Why is targeting and differentiation so important to revenue growth?
- How can B2B owners overcome growth obstacles and leverage what they are already doing well?
- What does it look like when a company is "customer magnetic"?
- How can a B2B business become more "customer magnetic"?
- What would you recommend a business owner do to get clarity on their revenue throughput?
PREVIOUS MEDIA APPEARANCES
HOW WE PROMOTE PODCAST EPISODES
Our team will promote your podcast to our company website, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook as well as to Jose's personal LinkedIn. Depending on the content, we will also distribute the episode to our mailing list of close business contacts.