Product Terms & Conditions
Standard Purchase Agreement (“SPA”)
Terms and Conditions
December 2020 Update
Retention and Description of Services. Value Prop Interactive (a d/b/a of Concept Connect Ventures, LLC and the “Service Provider”) with offices at 645 Swedesford Road, Malvern, PA, will furnish training, consulting, and advice (collectively, “Services”) as specifically purchased by an individual representing their own interests or the interests of their company. In all cases, they will be referred to as the “Client”. These purchases will have been made via purchase pages (the “Purchase Description”) on www.ValueProp.com or via invoice from Service Provider.
Overview. The following terms and conditions are applicable to anyone making an online purchase of training, consulting, coaching, or content through a checkout page on ValueProp.com, owned and operated by Concept Connect Ventures, LLC (d/b/a “Value Prop”) with offices located at 645 Swedesford Road, Malvern, PA 19355.
Retention and Description of Services. During the term of the service being purchased (monthly, annual or specific time frame) this Services Agreement (the “Agreement”), Value Prop will furnish training, consulting, and advice (collectively, “Services”) as specifically described by the checkout page.
The Focus of Services. The Services will generally relate to work being done or planned by the Client in the field of strategic development, marketing, and sales and will be defined specifically in the product description provided on the checkout page.
Term of Agreement. This Agreement covers the period as specified by the specific description on the checkout page.
Place of Work. It is understood that Service Provider's services will be rendered at Service Provider's facilities and delivered primarily via Zoom conferencing software.
Work Effort. In the performance of services, the time Service Provider works over any given period will be entirely within Service Provider's control and Client will rely upon Service Provider to provide such effort as may be reasonably necessary to fulfill the spirit and purpose of the services being retained and as described on the checkout page.
Service Provider an Independent Contractor. Service Provider will furnish Service Provider's services as an independent contractor and not as an employee of Client or of any company affiliated with Client. Service Provider has no power or authority to act for, represent, or bind Client or any company affiliated with Client in any manner.
Trade Secrets and Inventions. Notwithstanding any additional agreements with regards to Trade Secrets and Confidentially, this Agreement provides the following terms:
- Service Provider will treat as proprietary any information belonging to Client, its affiliated companies, or any third parties, disclosed to Service Provider in the course of Service Provider's services.
- The Client will treat as proprietary any information belonging to the Service Provider, including tools, methods, and other intellectual property used by the Service Provider in support of this Engagement and any Modules subject to it.
- ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED TO CLIENT BY SERVICE PROVIDER IS PROVIDED UNDER A LIMITED USAGE LICENSE AS SPECIFIED IN EACH STATEMENT OF WORK. NO USAGE OR DUPLICATION RIGHTS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, EXCEPT AS STIPULATED IN EACH STATEMENT OF WORK.
Cancelation. Except where otherwise stipulated in the checkout page, our cancelation policy is as follows for Service Subscriptions:
- For Clients who are making their first service purchase from Company, the Company will extend to that Client a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee for this first purchase.
- This allows the Client to request their money back before the completion of their first 30 days with the service.
- The Money Back Guarantee will only apply to the first month of a Service Subscription for a new Client.
- The Company will refund the initial monthly payment within 15 days of the request via the same method it was paid.
- The Company will terminate all services to the Client upon receiving any cancelation request.
- To cancel a Services Subscription after the first 30 days of service, a Client must inform Company at least 10 days before their next charge.
- Pre-Paid Services Subscriptions that receive a discount (i.e., 12 months for 10 months’ payment) are not cancelable or refundable.
- Any non-monetary obligations and agreements set forth in this Agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Payment. When purchasing a service online, the Client will pay in advance, as specified on the checkout page. For example, if the service specifies an ongoing service with a monthly payment (i.e, “Service Subscription”), the Client will make the first payment via credit card or PayPal to engage the service and will then be charged via the same method each month unless canceled.
- Most services will incur monthly charges on an ongoing basis unless canceled as per the paragraph above.
- If the service selected specifies the number of charges (for example, 1, 3, or 6), the Company will process that exact number of payments unless canceled as per the next term.
- Services Subscriptions can be moved from one level to the next level with 10 days' notice before the next scheduled charge.
- This agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof.
- All amendments, variations, and modifications to this agreement must be in writing and notice sent to the Client.
- This agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, successors, and permitted assigns.
Governing Law. This Agreement is subject to and shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania.
These Terms and Conditions are valid as of December 1, 2020.